This is your chance to make a real difference. In honour of the recent World Prematurity Day, 17 November, Milk Matters is proud to launch ‘Dresses for Lives’.
To raise funds to help us get donor milk to premature babies!
How does it work?
- Wear a dress each day in December and get people to sponsor you OR challenge and sponsor a friend to wear a dress.
- R1 x 31 days = R31 / R10 x 31 days = R310 / R50 x 31 = R1550 – every bit helps!
- Follow, photograph and tag @dressesforlives on Instagram each day AND / OR
- Make a Facebook album for your photos and tag Milk Matters.
- Tell everyone what you are doing and why!
- Email email@example.com and she will give you a donor number and further information
Use these templates below to post to your social media:
Help me get donor milk to premature babies: http://bit.ly/2gIISzk
Because it’s bigger than the dresses: http://bit.ly/2gIISzk
Wear a dress everyday and make a difference: http://bit.ly/2gIISzk
A community of caring women, 31 days, a few dresses and just think what we can achieve!
Big thanks to Olivia from My Tiny Teepee for sharing this campaign with us – last year she raised just over R50,000! Let’s help her do it again in 2016.