Time is one of the few things in this world that you can’t replace. When you’re having a rough time trying to balance baby and life, it’s very easy to wish yourself into the future, into a time when your baby doesn’t need you every second of the day. But it doesn’t have to be that way.
There is life after baby… And your Ubuntu Baba carrier will help you get there.
Benefits to Mom:
- Moms who babywear are free to get back out into the world earlier and live their lives again
- Babywearing eases the symptoms of colic and reflux, making it easier for you to leave the house with confidence
- Babywearing gives you two free hands to answer emails, put on some mascara, or go for a coffee with a friend while still holding your baby close
- Babywearing has been said to reduce and prevent postnatal depression – probably because you now have time to put on some mascara ;)
- Having your baby close to your chest during those early weeks may increase your milk supply and help with feeding issues
- Babywearing gives you more flexibility and mobility – you will often find yourself in a situation where it’s very difficult, if not impossible, to navigate with a pram
- If you’re practising kangaroo care or attachment parenting, babywearing allows you to hold your baby close for longer periods of time, therefore deepening your bond with your baby
Benefits to Baby:
- According to studies, carried babies cry 43% less overall, and 54% less during evening hours
- Carried babies fall asleep quicker and sleep for longer periods of time
- Being able to hear Mommy’s heartbeat gives your baby the feeling of security and calms your baby instantly
- Being carried helps your baby to develop trust and self-confidence
- Babywearing aids digestion and gas as baby is in an upright position while he/she sleeps